Monday, October 17, 2011

Politician Tracker

The politician I chose to follow is Senator Robert Casey. He is from Pennsylvania he is a Democrat which is why I chose him. I am more conservative and I would like to understand more of the Democratic views.

What Casey Has Been Up Too


Some of Casey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
S. 1239: Fallen Heroes of 9/11 Act
S. 958: Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011
S. 1623: A bill to provide a processing extension for emergency mortgage relief payments, and for other purposes.
S. 1614: Computer Science Education Act of 2011
S. 1565: National Opportunity and Community Renewal Act

This is copied from the website government track which is good because each blue term has a link to explain each act.

All the bills or acts Casey Votes on are good bills and I myself agree with them. Going in depth reading parts of the bills is really nice because one can get a real unbiased view of the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment